-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>

> Well now, calling someone a hypocrite is not name-calling, It is stating a
> fact.  You seem to inordiantely involved in this debate. Any particular
> reason?

post, which you write with foresight and thought, so I start reading these name
calling ones...which is aggravating, because it lessens my opinion of you in a
way.  I mean right after reading a great post of yours, which I enjoyed
immensely...you lower yourself to this.IMHO

> If you think that it is proper to use the Lord's name in vain with a
> curse whilst making my opinion again you are sadly mistaken.

that I did not type it all out nor did I use a capital G which would denote our
God.

> And as for your syntax advice,  . . . . Many times my remarks have been followed
> by MHO, which stands for my humble opinion.

>>>NOT LATELY

>  Hawk is a classic hypocrite.  There is much written proof that Hawk is
> a hypocrite and truly don't feel that he has anything in mind but disruption
> of this list. But ya have to understand, we been disrupted by eruditer
> hypocrites than hawk.
>
> Why are you defending HawK's hypocrisy with your innanities about name-calling
> and such?

>>>I am not defending Hawk if you would notice...I should you how to use correct
syntax if you so wanted to continue doing this..this way no one gets into any
legal trouble.

>>>We have gotten off on a tangent here...with this name calling and would like to
see your intelligent comments, which I so enjoy, with this topic and get back
discussing facts.

> Oh and thanks for calling me stupid. Do you have documentation?

you know that, that was only an example..I>am>not calling Hawk.
this name.Kris," AND VICE A VERSA.

> said "it seems that you  are acting quite stupid, to be doing this to your list.
> I know>you pay>>for it, but you have to set standards..well you have but your
> not following them."  A list owner usually set the tone of the list, at least in
> my observations.

>>>Like I said before, I do enjoy reading some of your other posts, but for some
reason you don't seem to use this logic when addressing Hawk. I don't know why.