-Caveat Lector-

Regarding the Lott, Barr CCC controversy, what a bunch of double standard.
There are hundreds of Black only affairs and organizations that hundreds of
office holders and candidates speak before. In Cincinnati, we have an Annual
Black Family Picnic every year. Can you imagine the opposite. Now, I have a
question, . . . if and when whites become the minority in this country, will
Black Family Picnics become verbotten and White Family Picnics will be "in."
. . . All this is a symptom of the Big Media being owned by all but
exclusively by anti-Christ Jews (I'm speaking analytically here, not calling
names -- these Jews are AGAINST public recognition of Christ or things
Christian) who are, at this point, successfully wreaking havoc on white
European civilization in revenge for what they view as centuries of
persecution, which was actually simply the Christian European countries
defending themselves against he kind of filth and dishonest argumentation
that has been unleashed upon us in the last 10 years, especially the last 2.
Have a nice Day! Jim Condit Jr.