-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 99-02-16 14:05:50 EST,
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<In this case, Cathy O'Brien is certainly bogus, and has been provably shown
be by Martin Cannon, who while not being Mr. Congeniality, has been dead-on in
his work here.  I had heard many different views of O'Brien before I read her
book itself, but as I read it, it quickly became apparent to me that her tale
is an absurd fantasy. >>

Anyone have links to Martin Cannon's analysis?

<< I think Cathy O'Brien has been promoted to muck up the waters, just as
Linda
 Wiegand may have later on been used for.  You have to undertand, O'Brien
comes
 on the heels of the Aquino escapade, McMartin preschool, and the Franklin
 scandal.  These ones are quite real and quite documented.  Cathy O'Brien is
 being used to smear the entire investigation of this field, and used quite
 effectively to do that.

 Robert

    I agree.  I bought the book and read it and believe it to be bogus as
well.  The circumstances under which Mark Phillips came to "rescue" Kathy and
her daughter, and his subsequent "deprogramming"  seemed disingenuous at best.
Sadly, many survivors of satanic ritual abuse and government programming
believe her account.  This is disinfo at its worst, IMO.
Samantha