-Caveat Lector-

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Kris Millegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>GENUINE disinformation works in mysterious ways, sometimes left-handedly.

And to be effective, always contains at least SOME element of truth...
one never sees an effective campaign 'woven out of'whole cloth', rather
some actual facts are utilized, albeit to weave a tapestry the weaver(s)
wish the viewers to perceive...

So in the case of O'Brien, while her version of events may not be 'the
truth' in a purely unadulterated sense, it probably DOES contain some
elements of it -- and the thing is to determine which parts are real, and
which parts are the embellishment...

>Cui bono?

Those FROM whom attention is diverted via these tales...

>I think I see two lines forming here -- one for masochistic WANNABEE
>victims and another for predatory sadistic experimenters.  (I'll ignore
>the third, composed of those who IMAGINE they WERE --but somehow, no
>longer are-- Satanic cult products, past multiple incest victims, and UFO
>abductees, along with other so-unique distinctions.)

Years ago (probably close to 10, if not more) I read an article touching
on UFO abductions...there had been intriguing reports of abductions coming
out of, I believe it was Australia, perhaps South Africa...and the author
of the article traveled to actually visit with the main abductee, and see
if she could be present when the abductee was next abducted...the author
and her partner took the abductee out to an area where many abductions had
been reported, and as they watched, the abductee proceeded to hysterically
describe the UFO coming, shining a bright light on her, lifting her up
into the ship, and perform excruciating sexual experiments on her...

Except she was sitting in the car next to the reporter and the reporter's
partner the whole time...and yet obviously (according to the reporter),
the 'abductee' BELIEVED what she was recounting was externally and
objectively verifiable, and after 'returning', would not believe it when
told she'd never left the car...

This story was only reported once, and never picked up by the 'true
believers' of the UFO crowd, as I guess it didn't fit in with their
accepted scenario of what 'abductions' 'mean'...

But the account stuck in my mind, because it reminded me of a similar
account I'd read a good 10 to 15 years before THAT (meaning I read it back
in the 70s, perhaps the late 60s), an account which again never got wide
acceptance by the 'true believer' UFO crowd...in this particular account,
one of the famous abductees of the spate of UFO abductions which happened
in South America in the 50s and 60s happened to be 'abducted' while a
witness happened to be nearby -- it, like the above account, happened on a
highway, and the 'abductee' had already gotten a lot of attention by
recounting his abduction aboard a UFO on a particular date -- but then
this witness reported what HE (the witness) saw happening at the very time
the abductee reported being abducted...

The abductee had reported a bright light blinding him, and his car engine
suddenly stopping -- the 'classic' scenario...so far, so good, the witness
was also driving on this road, and also reported bright lights, and HIS
car engine also stopped...

But while the 'abductee' reported a classic 'UFO abduction' experience,
the eyewitness reported seeing the 'abductee' getting out and standing by
his car in a seemingly trance...and perhaps even more intriguing than
possibly visitors from outerspace, the witness reported that along the
sides of the road were unmarked trailer trucks (the trucks were
surrounding the abductee, but were in front of the eyewitness)...the
witness reported high pitched sounds eminating from the trucks, as if some
sort of machinery and/or electronics (this was the late 50s/early 60s,
remember) was being run inside...he also reported klieg-type lights
illuminating the area (and indeed, being shown into the 'abductee's'
face), and men in military-type garb thruout the area...

And he reported the 'abductee' never left the ground, but continued to
stand by his car for some time, and only when the lights were turned off,
and whatever equipment that was in the trucks were turned off, did the
'abductee' then get into his vehicle and drive off, later reporting that
he'd been abducted aboard a UFO...

So while it would seem that while these two particular incidents of 'UFO
abduction' didn't occur as the 'abductee's' reported them, that
'something' indeed occurred to them...the question is, what?  And WHY?

And quite frankly, I see little difference between someone reporting being
kidnapped and sexually traumatized from an early age, whether the 'perps'
are 'aliens' or 'satanists'...the only difference seems to be that a
goodly number of those reporting that the perps are 'aliens' end up being
devotees of their traumatizers...

>Think about that.  Any woman who sincerely BELIEVES hypnosis COULD make
>anyone a helpless sex-slave of the sort Cathy O'Brien describes would in
>fact make one of the best possible candidate for such a role HERSELF.

But that begs the question as to whether the victims are aware of being
hypnotized in the first place...that perhaps O'Brien's 'memories' of being
hypnotized are themselves hypnotically induced 'false memories', which
then leads us to ponder if someone can be hypnotized without being aware
of being hypnotized, and their subsequent behavior condidtioned based on a
false memory being implanted that includes a scenario of being hypnotized,
albeit by 'aliens' or 'satanists'...

In the first case I recounted of 'alien abduction', the reporter stated
that to her, it seemed the 'abductee' was indeed in a hypnotic trance when
the abductee was hysterically recounting in great detail what she was
'experiencing' at the hands of her supposed alien abductors, and that
indeed the 'abductee' was exhibiting signs of great distress and
torment...

But one then has to wonder that if this event occurred due to a previously
implanted hypnotic suggestion, WHEN was the ORIGINAL suggestion implanted,
and how was the memory of THAT hypnosis subsequently erased (or at least
buried very deeply) from the mind of the victim?

If Cathy O'Brien WASN'T hypnotized by 'satanists' with governmental ties,
one still needs to at least wonder just WHO perhaps hypnotized her in the
first place, and implanted that memory in her...and caused her to forget
the original hypnosis...

>And there are plenty of Gen-X gals who'd be TURNED ON by the sex-slave
>role as sketched by O'Brien -- you know the type, the new '90s
>"mainstream" body-piercing, blood-drinking, S&M Goth chick ...

But could that perhaps been the agenda all along...to develop over the
span of a generation or two a generation of women willing to be slaves?

June

         "To love another person is to see the face of God."

                            -Les Miserables
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------*
                        revcoal AT connix DOT com
 It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to this email
 address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.  I assess a fee of
 $500.00 US currency for reading and deleting such unsolicited commercial
 email.  Sending such email to this address denotes acceptance of these
 terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither grants consent to receive
 unsolicited commercial email nor is intended to solicit commercial
 email.