-Caveat Lector-

> Why is it that every time something is posted about Commie Lover Clinton
> all we hear about is Bush and Reagan.

Which part of the Mena operation do you not understand?

>  Seems to be a conspiracy to keep any
> topic off Clinton and some people on this list said they were "conservative."
> Clinton is as far to the left as anyone can get without being called
> "Comrade."  "IF" the media is owned by the Republicans.... why does it support
> Clinton all the time?

The media is controlled by the same corporate interests that control the
Republicans and the Democrats. That political reality cares little about these
"left" and "conservative" word games.

> Reagan and Bush have nothing to do with a discussion about Clinton,

You can only say this by ignoring the facts.

> they were not subject to impeachment no matter what you say...Clinton is.

The occupant of the White House is fully aware of the non-electoral, extra-legal
processes that put him there. I don't cheer Clinton's weaseling out of impeachment
(and he will; no way to get 2/3s in the Senate), and I almost admire your naivete
in insisting that it was different with Reagan/Bush. But at the half-century mark,
that naivete can only be willful.

kt