-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: Lloyd Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Domestic firearm sales and international military weapons sales have been
booming for decades, and this moron says we're being disarmed?  The US
spends more on weaponry than the rest of the world combined, and we're
being DISARMED?  That must be over in alternate universe #D6FN778(b) - it
sure isn't in our local space/time continuum.  Sell this guy a bridge.

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.sonic.net/~ric * ICQ# 19633976 *
*
*** SkeptiChat: sliding down the razor-blade of life ***
now featuring SkeptiNews: All The News That's Fit To Question
email INFO or SUBSCRIBE SKEPTICHAT to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]