-Caveat Lector-

Hey, Josh2, I'm not guilty of "The Holocaust" or any wrongdoing at any time
to any individual or collective group of Jews, And neither are 95% of the
people in America, yet you just said by your answer that you are for the
"Holocaust Campaign" with its "psychological agression" making all those
people (whole nations) feel guilty. Are you all sure it was the
"Revisionists" who couldn't quit talking about this subject? Jim Condit Jr.