-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/15/98 10:55:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  >
>  > "Holocaust" literature also suggests that Christianity is inherently
>  > "anti-Semitic"
>  > and that the Catholic Church collaborated in the "Holocaust".
>
>  Both of these statements are true and easily verifiable.

Christianity has a long history of anti-Semitism.  I believe that Christianity
has now essentially shucked that evil, the exception in the US being the
racism of the identity movement (there are, of course, parallel groups in
Europe).  The southern Klansmen and white Aryan groups have heavily
infiltrated the militia groups.  The militia groups was already imbedded with
the identity movement.  The southern racists found it was easy to add another
brand of hate to these deeply suspicious men who had already been forced off
farms and out of heavy industry as the economy began to seriously go global in
the 1980s.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) who had been tracking the movements of
the most prominent racists were the first to detect this movement of leaders
from the Klan and white citizen counsels to the militias.  They have now set
up a militia tracking unit.  They report on both the traditional Klan type
activity and the racist activity among the militia in their Intelligence
Report, a quarterly.

Of course racism is having a bit of a resurgence in Europe due to East
European "wetbacks" swarming into West Europe.  The Westerners resent the job
competition much as the folks in California resented the "Okies" et al during
the 1930s

The Catholic Church did not collaborate in the Holocaust.

Jerry harp