-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/17/98 10:09:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  This is the first time we have seen a major prolonged attack on a
>  sovereign nation who was not already attacking somebody else. We have lost
>  control of our country, and you don't have to look into shadowy, mysterious
>  organizations to see who now runs it. It's on your TV every hour, 24 hours
>  a day when an event like this is on --- those working with AIPAC, the evil
>  B'nai B'rith, and the Isreali lobby. It's now out in the open for everyone
>  to see. It is necessary that we have a Christian, dignified, but vigorous
>  attitude as we move to take back our country like the Catholic Church in
>  the Middle Ages, and not fall for unjust reactions to unjust aggression
>  such as was overseen by the evil Adolph Hitler -- who really has turned out
>  to be the best propaganda weapon that anti-Christ Jewry ever had.

First, I'm glad that you're not an anti-Semite.

>  This is the first time we have seen a major prolonged attack on a
>  sovereign nation who was not already attacking somebody else.

Have you been asleep for the past forty years?  We attacked North Vietnam
before their North Vietnamese troops went into south.  Of course, "South
Vietnam" was merely an invention to keep the Vietnamese from governing
themselves but that's another story.

We invaded Panama making 20,000 homeless.  What country were the Panamanians
attacking?  We invaded Grenada.  We bombed Libya.  We put together terrorist
groups to attack Nicaragua and ferried them about for this purpose not to
mention mining the national harbor.  Would overthrowing democratically elected
governments in Iran, Guatemala, and Chile count?

Jerry Harp