-Caveat Lector-

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, E Mael wrote:
>it could certainly be said that monica sexually harassed him into their
>sex acts.

How?

Did she hold a gun to Bubba's head and force him to go down on her?

I don't care if she pranced into the Oval Office stark naked and threw
herself on him -- he, as a man more than twice her age, he as a married
man, he as her employer, should have just said "Thank you Miss Lewinsky,
I find your interest flattering, but inappropriate...", and escorted her
out the door...and immediately seen to it that she was transferred
elsewhere, where they would not have contact with each other...

If she indeed DID stalk him, then he should have had her fired, and
gotten a restraining order against her...

>it might do well for you to think about your posts before
>jetting them off for all to see, without any thought as to what you are
>actually saying.

Just because YOU are thoughtless, doesn't mean the rest of us are.  Talk
about not thinking before posting, I suggest you reread YOUR post,
perhaps it will dawn on you just how preposterous and ridiculous it is...

June

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------*
                        revcoal AT connix DOT com
 It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to this email
 address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.  I assess a fee of
 $500.00 US currency for reading and deleting such unsolicited commercial
 email.  Sending such email to this address denotes acceptance of these
 terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither grants consent to receive
 unsolicited commercial email nor is intended to solicit commercial
 email.