-Caveat Lector-

I am still wondering if Madeline Albright was naturalized prior to her
recent oath, where she stated it was in honor of her 50 years after
being admitted to USA.

Recently picked up on net that Mossad was involved with CIA in
assassination of JFK; well, this would make Gideon's Spies really in
cahoots with my bible code which was situated within a particular
edition of the Gideon placed bible.....and why the Nazis coming to
America under protective orders were aided by B'nai Brith, a masonic
order of German descent....this would implicate Herr Kissinger, who was
counter intelligence in 1940 period also working as Soviet Spy Code Name
BOR.

Does Clinton have a gun to his head; was this Lewinski as reported
working with  or for Mossad - the Mossad taping phone calls between
Lewinski and the President of the United States.  No wonder King Hussein
shortly before his recent illness, kicked the Mossad out of Jordan.

I Yugoslavia, are the chickens coming home to roost aided by the
President and Albright, whom I believe should be and are the war
criminals.

Inasmuch as this is an illegal war under our constitution it would seem
to me that Clinton and his gang, the Cowards of the Country, are liable
personally for the damage they have caused to thousands of refugees, who
have done nothing, absolutely nothing, to this country, and who do not
understand why suddenly Clinton has ordered the Mighty Ducks to bomb it
to death.

I hope these people sue, and sue, and sue.   This is not the NATO I once
respected;  and I might add, this CFR representative was on the air
again hawking the war and NATO.   This man is not an elected official of
this country and Iight add, neither is Albright or Kissinger.
Is this war really the work of the Mossad while Kissinger sits in the
background shedding more tears as he did when Princess Diana was laid to
rest.

Vote them ALL out....and believe me, if I coud find a way to sue this
unholy ring of conspirtors, I most certainly would.

Thousands of people homeless because Clinton had an affair - sodomy in
the Whiteouse - and now would inflict his pain upon the public from this
disgusting episode on the history of the United States.

Perhaps we should do as King Hussein did prior to his death....kick this
Mossad out - or are they truly Gideon's Spies in cahoots with our
Masonic CIA.

Colleen Jones