-Caveat Lector-

Werner von Braun was at Red Stone Arsenal - after WWII he and over a
hundred scientists, etc., came to US to work on the space program.   By
the way,  the little "v" designates the nobility - he was the son of a
Baron

The B'Nai Brith as I recall was formed, a masonic order, for obvious
reasons.  After the war, the Russians of course got their share of the
german scientiests - the joke of the day was "our german scientists know
more than your German scientists).  I had a relative who knew and worked
with von Braun on space stuff; probably had it not been for von Braun,
Russia may have beaten us to the moon, and the space program was
sabotaged extensively in my opinion, which means nothing.

So, the B'nai Brith knew the Americans were giving the rocket scientists
a home in American to work on the rockets, and the B'Nai Brith who had
every reason to want these men brought to justice as war criminals,
turned the other cheek in the best interests of our national secuirty,
so the story went.....not that they had any choice anyway.

So my guess would be this masonic order went along with the wishes of
their brothers; and not all Germans were Nazis.  von Braun wanted to go
to the moon more than win the war; however, this too, could have been
propaganda to ease the pain over a group of Nazi's working in top secret
installations.....I might add, remember the first rocket we ignited; it
went up 100 feet or so, and fell on its side resulting the the English
writing in headlines "Oh What A Flopnik".....very funny.

It seems hard to believe that a man who worked with Adolph Hitler, whom
Hitler respected and adimired, would end up working with the Yankees
competing with the Soviet Union.

And that is why B'Nai Brith, turned the other cheek.....as they say, All
Kings Are Brothers.

One other item, when the Cold War was beginning, the USA treated the 7
men at Spandau a little better; but the Russian guard did not...they
accused BARON von S of having a bible code, and took it away....this is
in Albert Speers diary and I believe this, is when the space race really
began....Baron to Baron.

Colleen