-Caveat Lector-

These polls re like DNA.....you can tell by the DNA how you are going to
vote if you go into the different areas of the USA.   DNA supposedly
tells all.

Now I  have type O blood, that goes back to the cavemen...in all
fairness to me, however, I have the same blood type as Queen
Elizabeth.....so you see, there are a lot of us left.  (just kidding)

Now here is my question  - somewhere out there someone who is an expert,
tell me this.

Darwin said we come from the monkies...yet we still have monkies......
if DNA is a history to our past,  what is the DNA of a monkey.   Do we
have monkey DNA?

When they talk of family trees, do they mean there are a bunch of
monkies hanging from the tree by their tails....or is the apple in the
garden of eden,  really the secret of illumination if it hits you in the
head like it did who was that, Fig Newton, or Isaac Newto, or what was
that.

Here I sit at 4:12 a.m. wondering if I have monkey DNA.  Please help
this lost confused soul.......am I the end result of a monkey or what.

Colleen'

And if that be so, was the dog and cat and blue birds also monkies