-Caveat Lector-

SKOLNICK: KOSOVO SUMMARY
========================

(CNNS,  04/14/99)  --  Sherman  H.  Skolnick,  of  the  Citizens'
Committee to Clean Up  the  Courts, reports as follows.  (Contact
info: recorded message, 773-731-1100; office, 773-375-5741):

-------------------------
Summary of Kosovo Stories
by Sherman H. Skolnick

(1) Kosovo Liberation Army are the major  drug-lords  in  Europe,
trafficking  in  narcotics  from  S.W. China, "China White", high
purity heroin flooding Italy, rest  of Europe, Germany (where KLA
reportedly originally from)  and  New  York  and  Chicago.   Herr
Clinton,  no  stranger  himself  to  druglords, is protecting KLA
druglords!

(2)  Oil  discovered  offshore  in  Adriatic,  claimed separately
and/or jointly by Rockefeller family, British Petroleum Co.,  the
Vatican,  Italy, Croatia, and Serbia, among others.  Rockefellers
and British Pete want to  delay  drilling to keep this large pool
of oil, bigger than under Saudi, off the market to  keep  up  oil
prices.

(3) Serbia reportedly has long-range missiles, left  to  them  by
their  former  patrons,  the  Soviets,--now  get this--capable of
reaching Washington, D.C.  Fair  is  fair,  right?  If, without a
declaration of war, we can bomb Belgrade near a hospital,  surely
they have the "right" to missile attack the U.S. Capitol.  I take
no delight or satisfaction as an American knowing this.  I am not
the only American appalled at our slide toward the dogs of war.

(4)  Federal agents, acting like the Nazi Gestapo, are apparently
grabbing and  detaining  Serbs  living  quietly  in  the  U.S. as
resident aliens.  That is, Serbs with "green cards".  So far,  no
witness  is  ready  to testify how these people are disappearing.
Note:  federal agencies transfer "prisoners" (legal or otherwise)
through the underground  facilities  at  the  airport at Oklahoma
City and several other locations including Denver.  Are the green
card Serbs being deported?  Or sent to detention  camps  such  as
the  one  offshore  Alaska,  confirmed  to  me  when  I was on an
Anchorage radio talk show  with  some of the construction workers
who  were  high  paid  to  build  these  camps  offshore  Alaska.
Activists with some of the Serb  organizations  in  Chicago  have
confirmed  to  me  that  something  like  this  is happening.  Of
course, the monopoly press is silent on such matters.

(5) Herr Clinton has  numerous  motives  to divert attention with
war or war-scares.  He and the  First  Lady  are  facing  federal
criminal  charges  for embezzling 47 million dollars from Madison
Guaranty Savings & Loan of Little Rock, owned by Susan McDougal's
ex-husband Jim who apparently  was  murdered  in prison the night
before he was to testify about related matters.

(6)  Clinton  and  the  First  Lady  are implicated in laundering
hundreds of  millions  of  dollars  of  dope  funds  disguised as
currency and soybean deals  through  the  Chicago  markets:   The
Chicago  Board of Trade, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, and the
Chicago Board Options Exchange.  Stay tuned.

--
CNNS  (Conspiracy  Nation  News  Service)  is an INDEPENDENT news
outlet, not owned by anyone.  (But  of course, we would say that,