-Caveat Lector-

Why did the put John Gotti in prison for the rest of his life based on
the testimony of a man who had murdered 19 people, turned witness for
the prosecution and was given immunity, and then put into a witness
protection program.....

Now I have read of Gotti and now this - the people loved him....his 14
year old son was killed in what was supposed to be an accident, but
Gotti was never tried or convicted of the disapperance of the man who
hit him in his car.  One of the oldest tricks of an enemy, is to move
into a neighborhood, and go after your kids....."got family, got
kids"...and I have been asked that question myself.

Why Gotti....who took his place, and does this man answer to Bill
Clinton unawares.  Did Gotti know too much about our President and his
activities....why did the Justice Department go after him - why him in
particular?   The Teflon Don as compred to the Teflon Kid in the
Whitehouse, why.

John Gotti was denied his constitutional rights - the right to have a
fair trial...he was tried three times, and on the fourth trip he was not
permitted to have his attorney, who was one of the best, represent
him....

Janet Reno, the Butcher of Waco, is primarily responsible for Gotti beng
placed behind bars....where is is kept in solitary confinement....why?
Gotti knows where all the bodies are buried....and Cinton has a few
bodies buried in Yugoslavia, that nobody knows about - but this is his
story.....people are setting themselves on fire, yet the bombs are
blowing up cities and people daily.

Why is John Gotti behind bars, and why is Clinton not behind Bars; why
is Janet Reno not behind Bars; and why is this obnoxious woman, Madeline
Albright not behind bars.....but consider again, the man who put Gotti
behind bars murdered 19 people, got immunity, a new name (just like in
the Revelations....I will give you a new name) and is free while John
Gotti is in prison.  Gotti had a son....his son was probably
murdered....but John Gotti did not act as the avenger in blood.

What I am saying is this, what is John Gotti doing in there, and what
are they doing out there?

Between Clinton and Gotti, give me Gotti; at least, he is a real man,
and not a coward hiding behind the skirts of two ugly, obnoxious,
excuses for women,  but who are symbolic of this draft dodging coward.

Colleen