-Caveat Lector-

Euph, I hope I'm not the first to tell you that you are probably the
product of inbreeding which has short-circuited your ability to think
beyond clichés.  You have done us a service by posting this link.
Before looking at anything you post, we should ask ourselves is this
just another of his goofy beliefs which he thinks we should share or is
it something he has spent some time researching in depth which might add
to the debate.

Abortion and its continuation, euthanasia, are methods of "voluntary"
population control that are really at the center of the move to force
the individual to make whatever sacrifices are necessary for the good of
the community as determined by the cultural elite.  The Nazis were
masters at that kind of mental manipulation of their followers.  Want to
debate that?  If so, you should do some serious research on the actual
abortion and early euthanasia policies of the Nazis.  No yuks in that
research.