-Caveat Lector-

"Howard R. Davis III" wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Colleen Jones wrote:
> >
> >  -Caveat Lector-
> >
> > JFK according to Jim Marrs.....had on his desk a signed Executive Action
> > Order which would have caused the Federal Reserve System to shudder - it
> > was alleged when his father was told by his son what he was going to do,
> > his father said "They will kill you....they will never let you do
> > that"......and they did.....the day he signed this order, he was on his
> > way to Dallas.
> >

> I had a friend once who claimed to have been a Navy Seal in 1963
> assigned to Kennedy as a body guard. He said that he was with him in
> Florida visiting Joe Kennedy and the argument quoted from above. He said
> that he was shipped off to Vietnam the next day.
>
> Howard Davis

That executive order is, I believe, EO#11112.  It essentially authorized congress
to revert to using United States Notes for its debt rather than continuing to use
the Federal Reserve Note.  The significance is that a United States note has no
interest added and the United States can retrieve those notes when ever it wants.
The Federal Reserve notes DO incur interest and that is how the National Debt is
generated.  Do you remember the United States Notes?  We used them for a long
time.  They had a red seal and red ID number.  This is what supplanted the
"National Currency" note which was issued by a Federal Reserve bank the National
Currency note could be redeemed in "lawful Money".
First thing Johnson did when he got in office was to issue EO 11114 (or so) and
retract EO 11112, thereby saving the Fed.
.Jim Norman