-Caveat Lector-

Now is has been a long time since I read the above book (1980 about) and
hear Wagner's ring.....

But Hitler, hated the maryter....he wanted to be like Klingsor......who
wants to be crucified on a cross these days.

Jomo Kenyatta.....he played the role of a Moses, as did MLK (day by day,
sermon for sermon to the bible code/communication).....however, Kenyatta
wanted to avoid crucifixion....not end up a martyer.

Well, if you go to Kenya today I imagine the Masonic Sybol is still
above this one old building;  Jomo evidently was in.

People have been waiting for the Messiah's return now for nearly 2,000
years; some believe he will be reincarnated, which means if it is this
millenium, he is here......the son of a King, the heir to the throne of
David....

So, I think we have another thousand years to go....two thousand years
is a long time to wait on anyone, but when he descends, allegedly his
heel will hit the top of a mountain....book called Footsteps of Orpheus
stated there are people drilling at the foot of this mountain now....

Such is life....Hitler thrived on Nazi Marching bands, not Wagner.   The
idea was there, but Hitler wanted to play the role of the evil one.

Colleen

Must get this stuff out again; but I had my favorite parts.   Always
liked Midsummers Night Dream...which I nearly wore out on my "record
player"...."I am sent with broom before to sweep the dust behind the
door"....Shakespeare held a lot of masonic stuff too.