Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Kris Millegan's Recent False Charges in CTRL

-Caveat Lector-
Millegan,

Several times now you've been asked to point to any passages in the alleged forged messages which you think that Brian Downing Quig didn't write.

You've failed to respond every time.

You are the only person who has made this false charge that Brian didn't write those messages.  No one will support you, especially among the group of people who knew Brian best and who were corresponding with him in private email.

You are unable to explain how anyone would benefit from these "forged" messages.

Again: which passages of the "forged" messages do you believe that Brian didn't write and which didn't express his real views?  Your failure to respond to this central question says it all.

Your attempt to connect me with Dick Eastman is a classic smear technique.  I've had no communications with Eastman, other than to ask him to remove me from his mailing lists, and have condemned his anti-Semitic rantings in the strongest possible way.  I think he is a disaster for anyone trying to work through to the truth about 911.

Why do you continue to make these false charges?