From: "Steve Wingate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 4:27 PM
Subject: [CTRL] David Sutherland's Psyop Drivel

-Caveat Lector-

An examination of most of your messages posted to this mailing list are surprisingly
similar. Psyop BS.

On 12 Aug 2003 at 20:07, David Sutherland wrote:

> You might have something if "pleasure" were the sole component in a homo relationship.
> Unfortunately, it isn't and numerous emotional and psychological factors come into play.
> Homosexuals have extremely violent behaviour patterns beyond the 'norm'.
--------------------------------------
ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com

www.ctrl.org
screeds are unwelcomed. Substanceâ?"not soap-boxingâ?"please!   These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'â?"with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright fraudsâ?"is used politically by different groups with

SIGNOFF CTRL [to:]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Om
www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.