-Caveat Lector-

>Turns out this was a satire.  Oh well, live and learn...  I gobbled up
the
>bait on this one - gulp! *blush*

Other classic headlines from the Onion:

- Texans Elect Gun
- Ugly Girl Dies,  Thousands Do Not Mourn Not-So-Tragic Death
- 5-Year Study Concludes: 5 Years a Long-Ass Time
- Study Links Second-Hand Smoke, Second Hand Coolness
- Reagan Alzheimers Increasingly "Hilarious" Say Doctors
- Cop Slays Partner, Vows to Hunt Self Down
- Clinton: "Fuck This President Shit"
- ACLU Defends Neo-Nazis Right To Burn Down ACLU Office

>Don't blush Hillary.  It is a sad commentary of the state of our
country
>when we believe this article to be true.  That in and of itself is very
>telling.

I've seen "LITO" (for Life Imitates The Onion) to describe these events.
They're commoner than you might think, all over the world.  It's
generally worth checking really incredible stories just to see whether
they were in the Onion first...  some of them are shockingly plausible.

Andrew

The information in this email is confidential and may also be legally privileged.  It
is intended for the addressee only.  Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised.  It is not to be relied upon by any person other than the addressee
except with our prior written approval.  If no such approval is given, we will not
accept any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting,
or refraining from acting, on such information.  Unauthorised recipients are required
to maintain confidentiality.  If you have received this email in error please notify
us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system.  Copyright
in this email and any document created by us will be and remain vested in us and will
not be transferred to you.  We assert the right to be identified as the author of and
to object to any misuses of the contents of this email or such documents.

A list of the partners of Hammond Suddards and details about the firm can be inspected
at www.hammondsuddards.co.uk