-Caveat Lector-

Joy,
Why stop with "Air America" The liberal/left wing/marxist/leninst "news"
media includes, abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, pbs (tax payer supported left wing
propaganda) why stop with only Air america?
Bill bacon

"I pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to
the REPUBLIC for which it stands,  one Nation under God,indivisible,with
liberty and justice for all."

 visit my web site at
http://www.voicenet.com/~wbacon My ICQ# is 79071904
for a precise list of the powers of the Federal Government linkto:
http://www.voicenet.com/~wbacon/Enumerated.html

www.ctrl.org