-Caveat Lector-

Teo One Thousand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 4/23/99 9:48:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:
>
> <<  I agree but for different reasons.  There is convincing evidence, IMO,
>  that the military is conducting faux-abduction scenarios, yet there is also
>  compelling evidence that real UFO's and otherworldy visitors have an interest
>  in our planet.
>      It's not even logical to assume we're alone and unvisited.  It's
>  statistically improbable that we're the only intelligent (heh heh) life in
>  the universe.  I see no contradiction in believing that both scenarios are
>  real.
>      I don't see people here not believing in real UFO's out of fear, though,
>  but out of a reluctance to hope that not all beings are pond-scum like we
>  are.  I DO think the "evil aliens" theory has been pushed by the world
>  governments.  The "real" aliens, as I see them, are not pond-scum.
>
>  Samm >>
>
> It might not be "logical" to disregard the idea of "real" aliens from far
> away planets coming to visit us here on earth, but it certainly is not
> logical to assume that such is the case also.  I would say that it is well in
> the realm of possibility and since activities of the like have been done in
> the past it is extremely likely that such is being done again, in that the
> Military Industrial Complex is doing all the UFO flying, and abducting, and
> mind control, and genetic manipulation/experimentation.  I am open to the
> idea of other life but in the absence of evidence am not inclined to think it
> "real".  That is not to say that there aren't aliens, just that I don't THINK
> there are because of the lack of evidence.  Incidentally WHY would any aliens
> want to come here and mess around with us when we are insignificant,
> fatalistic, and decidedly uncivilized?  It implies that we are worthwhile,
> and I certainly have seen LITTLE evidence that that is true.
> Teo1000

Okay let's follow this logic of us being so insignificant that other higher evolved
forms wouldn't waste time with us. We experiment on animal, manipulate them
genetically, breed them, cross breed them, etc. All of this is supposedly done under
the guise of "Helping them" either to survive, breed, or produce more milk, better
meat, etc. So you see to may animals and plants are considered beneath us and of no
significance, yet we do to them the same things that other higher life forms do to us,
so your logic quickly falters. As for not seeing andy evidence that other higher,
non-human life forms exist and are in fact here, visiting and interfering in our
progress as a species, you have not ACCEPTED the evidence. There is a difference. The
evidence is the abductions, the implants the craft in our skies daily. Yes, some of
the craft, some of these abductions are done by people from out government, the larger
 percentage are real, but it is much safer to believe that ALL UFOs and !
ALL ABDUCTIONS and ALL CRAFT are man-made. By believing that you can continue to
perpetuate the system and not understand that the reason we humans are "significant or
of interest" to higher life forms both human and non-human is the ability we have to
CREATE REALITY THROUGH INTENTION AND THOUGHT.
Also we have eternity, because our lives are in fact not dependent on biological or
physical life, our life continues after our bodies die. And if these non-human higher
life forms can successfully splice our genetics with theirs they can have it as well,
and thereby continue forever enslaving more planets and more species just like ours.