-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 4/24/99 3:49:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< > It might not be "logical" to disregard the idea of "real" aliens from far
 > away planets coming to visit us here on earth, but it certainly is not
 > logical to assume that such is the case also.  I would say that it is well
in
 > the realm of possibility and since activities of the like have been done in
 > the past it is extremely likely that such is being done again, in that the
 > Military Industrial Complex is doing all the UFO flying, and abducting, and
 > mind control, and genetic manipulation/experimentation.  I am open to the
 > idea of other life but in the absence of evidence am not inclined to think
it
 > "real".  That is not to say that there aren't aliens, just that I don't
THINK
 > there are because of the lack of evidence.  Incidentally WHY would any
aliens
 > want to come here and mess around with us when we are insignificant,
 > fatalistic, and decidedly uncivilized?  It implies that we are worthwhile,
 > and I certainly have seen LITTLE evidence that that is true.
 > Teo1000

 Okay let's follow this logic of us being so insignificant that other higher
evolved forms wouldn't waste time with us. We experiment on animal,
manipulate them genetically, breed them, cross breed them, etc. All of this
is supposedly done under the guise of "Helping them" either to survive,
breed, or produce more milk, better meat, etc. So you see to may animals and
plants are considered beneath us and of no significance, yet we do to them
the same things that other higher life forms do to us, so your logic quickly
falters. As for not seeing andy evidence that other higher, non-human life
forms exist and are in fact here, visiting and interfering in our progress as
a species, you have not ACCEPTED the evidence. There is a difference. The
evidence is the abductions, the implants the craft in our skies daily. Yes,
some of the craft, some of these abductions are done by people from out
government, the larger  percentage are real, but it is much safer to believe
that ALL UFOs and ALL ABDUCTIONS and ALL CRAFT are man-made. By believing
that you can continue to perpetuate the system and not understand that the
reason we humans are "significant or of interest" to higher life forms both
human and non-human is the ability we have to CREATE REALITY THROUGH
INTENTION AND THOUGHT.
 Also we have eternity, because our lives are in fact not dependent on
biological or physical life, our life continues after our bodies die. And if
these non-human higher life forms can successfully splice our genetics with
theirs they can have it as well, and thereby continue forever enslaving more
planets and more species just like ours.

My logic does not falter.  We DO experiment on lower life forms and
genetically change them, BUT they have value to us in that we EAT them or USE
them.  Now before you say that this could be true for alien visitors too let
me say also that we aren't traveling many LIGHT-YEARS to do so.  We are doing
it right here.  The fact that you acknowledge that some abductions and some
UFO's are secret governmental craft conducting illegal and illicit
experimentation on people should be enough to destroy your argument since if
we have the "same" technology as the "aliens" why do we not get rid of them?
Are we in league with "them"?  That is another can of worms all together.  It
is much more logical to assume that 1) if aliens do exist and they are coming
here that they are different from us in at least SOME ways. 2) sampling and
genetic experimentation would not need to be carried out for years and years
increasing exposure and running the risk of discovery it would be done all at
once if they followed any logic, especially since it must be an enormous
operation to send the ships here from such vast distances in the first place.
3) their testing would have to be to find out what we are like and they could
do that with a relatively few samples. 4) it is MUCH more logical to assume
that beings of the same genetic makeup (in other words HUMANS from the good
old Earth) are conducting the tests, since they have not far to go, the thing
can be ongoing with little additional fear of exposure since they can be
operated from military bases completely out of sight of the public, and that
the testing would be such that it would benefit them and their nefarious
schemes, genetic manipulation and germ warfare etc.
There may be aliens but they would have little reason to KEEP coming here
OVER and OVER.  I am much more inclined to believe that if aliens ever did
come it would be a quick peek to see what was going on and that would be it.
UNLESS, they are like us so very much that they must destroy us or take us
over like we would do, then this is all in preparation for an invasion and we
are doomed.  I'd rather focus on the enemy that we KNOW and that is the
illegal shadow government that has done and continues to do such things
against free peoples right here and right now.  Maybe if we effectively
display the illegal, immoral activities of the corrupt secret government then
we can do away with THEIR experiments and eliminate THEIR UFO's from the
equation and THEN we can rightly point to a light in the sky and postulate
that that is an alien craft SINCE there are no illicit governmental craft
still going about their horrendous missions.
Let's tackle the enemy we see and know is there then we can do a better job
of explaining what is behind all of the OTHER phenomenon that is lumped into
UFOlogy.
Teo1000