-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

September 5, 2004   9:56 p.m. PDT

Hello Dear Friends
I extend my sincere and heartfelt thanks to the dozens of you who have
responded to my requests in the last two weeks.  I have spent hours on the
telephone talking with many people in the last two weeks asking for their
assistance in being able to reach certain very key people.  Many of you
have responded with great dedication and have given freely of your time
and energy to help me move forward with the process which will bring
NESARA to announcement in the next few months.  My deep heartfelt thanks
to all of you.

I have just listened to a radio interview with an officer in the Texas
National Guard who says he and his fellow National Guard members have
received training to implement “martial law” in the United States.  He
says they have been told the Bush government will declare martial law on
November 1, 2004.  The Texas National Guard officer says they were warned
not to tell any media personnel about this Bush government plan to declare
martial law on November 1, 2004.  And of course, the REASON the Bush
government is choosing November 1, 2004 is to be able to cancel the
election.

I’m asking everyone, who has the computer capability, to listen to this
interview which takes 10 – 20 minutes to download.  Although the host of
the radio show is Alex Jones, who does not have the right contacts to
confirm NESARA and therefore does not support NESARA, Alex does sometimes
receive good information.  What this Texas National Guard officer is
saying about the Bush government getting National Guard soldiers trained
to implement martial law is absolutely true and I have confirmed it.

The Bush regime has put a former USSR KGB chief in charge of part of this
martial law preparation and training activity and some of the tactics
include randomly stopping old ladies on the street and searching them, as
well as how to “take over a city” and how to arrest people and take people
to the internment camps in the USA.

Please listen to this interview and forward this email to others and ask
them to listen to the interview:

In addition to this shocking information from the Texas National Guard,
Alex talks about a new book called “In Defense of Internment” which claims
that internment camps are “good”!  The author, Michelle Malkin, is LYING
about the claims she makes in her book and she is part of the brainwashing
the Bush regime is trying to do on the American people to convince
Americans that they should let the Bush government totally destroy our
country.

It is ENTIRELY possible for us to bring NESARA to ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE
November 2004.   The steps needed to bring NESARA to announcement in
October 2004 are a well-defined process and most of the resources to
accomplish these steps are already confirmed.   I hope this week to have
two meetings which will put the NESARA process into acceleration so that
we absolutely DO see the NESARA announcement in October 2004!

I have felt a tremendous pressure to work night and day to move NESARA
forward for the last several months.  I’ve known since February 2004 that
the Bush regime is hoping to declare martial law this year; they wanted to
do it in June 2004 and now are hoping to do it on November 1, 2004.  The
Bush regime has not been able to successfully do any additional terrorist
attacks since the 9-11 attacks and the benevolent Forces will continue to
prevent terrorist attacks.

HOWEVER, the Bush regime is working on “other ways” to declare martial
law.  It is up to WE, THE American PEOPLE, to bring NESARA to announcement
BEFORE the Bush regime can trick Americans into allowing marital law to be
declared.

The globalists, with whom the Bush government is working, are stepping up
their activities to put the world’s people into total subjugation.  In
Russia, the two planes that went down and the hostage event at the school
were ALL staged by the Russian government.  These were the Russian
leaders’ “9-11 attacks” on the Russian people.

It’s time to get NESARA announced!  NESARA Now!

Blessings and Love,
Dove of Oneness
Worldwide NESARA Take Action Teams Director

Dove uses a pseudonym for security and privacy reasons. The term "White
Knights" is borrowed from the Wall Street Journal and the world of big
business hostile takeovers when a vulnerable company is "rescued from a
hostile takeover by a White Knight” corporation or wealthy person.
Certainly, these people fighting to bring Americans and the world the
benefits of NESARA and to rescue our people from government and banking
fraud deserve to be called “White Knights”.  World Court is the
International Court of Justice in the city called The Hague, in the
Netherlands. This is NOT the International Criminal Court from which Bush
Jr. removed the U.S.  These are two totally different courts with
different purposes.

The Dove Report currently has 15,769 subscribers and is read by over
315,000 people worldwide in forums on other websites and published in
magazines and journals nationally and internationally.

For more information on NESARA, go to WWW.NESARA.US  .