-Caveat Lector-

I'm a newcomer to this list, so I shouldn't really be saying
anything...but...I guess I will give my opinion.  I appreciate the great
info. but it does get a bit overwhelming with too many posts.  I would like
to get maybe 1/2 of the mail I do on this listserver.

I find myself deleting most of it.  I just don't have the time to read so
much, and unfortunately because there is no limit on the posts, I just can't
read it all in one or two days and therefore probably miss some good info.
due to the huge amount of mail I must delete!  Alot of us are on other
listservers besides this one, and would like to have time for that too.

Maybe some of the posters would consider this and keep their posts to less
than 4 a day?  It would at least give more of us an opportunity to have the
time to read it all.  I have a life outside this computer...or at least
trying to!  LOL

What do you all think?
Susan