-Caveat Lector-

I think you should adapt as everyone else has to the free flow of
information.      Yes it is difficult to keep up  with everything posted
here, but that is just the fun of it.     Besides, I won't want to miss any
of the post good or bad.
as Frank A. Clark said:

We find comfort among those who agree with us; growth among those
who don't.

It may take some getting use to, but you'll find yourself adapting to the
volume.     This is a great LISTSERV for the quality, diversity, intensity
and capacity of knowledge, intelligence, and just plain old crap.     I view
it as excellent tool to do the really hard work which is to "think"
qualitatively about  forming the right context.    Used in this way it not
cumbersome.

I can now sort through 300-500 posting within 30 minutes only because I know
what context I want to form and what really interest me.    But in all
sincerity this is not the right forum to discuss such things

Jeffrey C Hearon
Founder & CEO
SCIO-LTD
http://www.scio-ltd.net