-Caveat Lector-

>Metropolitan, Avon and Somerset, Devon and Cornwall,
>Cheshire, Hampshire and Warwickshire police forces are
>all listed as giving "cause of great concern".
>
>The National Criminal Intelligence Service and Sussex
>Police are at "serious risk", according to the report.

These so-called 'risk' areas are the tamest and richest areas
of the UK - that appears to be the places where everybody
earns 10 times more than anyone in Central & Northern England and Scotland.
If the risk areas had been the depressed English Midlands or
Yorkshire which is where all the people were who rioted against
a bad tax a few years ago - I would start stocking up on my
vitamin C tablets now.
The unhealthiest parts of Britain then are not at risk from
bad security.
But are at risk from bad food, water, bad sex, drugs,
poor education, overcrowded hospitals, nicotine and
alcohol and alcoholic sodapop, greasy diet etc etc

We keep hearing about some magical average wage that
people earn down south - and wonder what it has to do with
the third world reality of central and northern england
and scotland.
The Regional dishes of these areas illustrate the point.
1. central england - black pudding 'congealed blood'
2. northern england - yorkshire pudding 'deep fried batter grease and meat'
3. scotland - haggis 'you don't want to know'

2/3 of the UK eat crap yet the uk average wage makes the south of england
look like a Bilderburger paradise.
I went on a Tour of Europe last year and visited belgium, france, germany
holland, switzerland and discovered that high quality food and merchandise
is so inexpensive that 3rd World UK is frighteningly surreal in comparison.
I could buy British clothes in Holland for half the high street prices.
The majority in western Europe appear most affluent and used to high quality
goods for a fraction of uk prices.
I came to the conclusion that the UK is a rerun of the American Dream minus
guns - and that a massive deselection and sorting and distillation of people
are taking place here - and the inhabitants of this small island have nowhere
to run.
The difference in lifestyle between west europe and the uk is staggering, and
people in uk pay 200% more for a lot less.

My other hypothesis is this.
If there ever was a mass alien landing in the G8 countries of the Northern
Hemisphere to conform with some master plan - it would take place in the UK.
Reason. No guns, nowhere to run, incredible censorship of media and
communications,
they tend to believe they're the master race - all the benefits of MKUltra
expertise without the kick back.
It'll happen amongst this anonymous group of Englishmen and women who earn
the fabled 'average wage'.

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh    Scotland