-Caveat Lector-

> An Astounding Revelation Saved From the Flames that Burnt the Alexandrian
> Library, which the Roman Churchmen razed to the ground to destroy all
> records of the "Mystery Man" of Christianity - APOLLONIUS OF TYANA - the

Amazing to find such a precise determination of the cause of the loss of
the magnificent library at Alexandria when most objective accounts I've
read suggest it occurred during a period of great civil strife, mob
violence and near anarchy which involved just about every ethnic/social
and religious group! As I understand it the Greeks, Jews, Christians,
local pagans - all or most undergoing internal division at this time -
were seriously involved so the idea that ONLY Christians played a role in
the sacking of the library may be an example of early anti-Christian
propaganda.

Jamieson