-Caveat Lector-

Back to the perverbial name calling...  hmmmmmm.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  wrote:
>>that's what America is all about. Choice.
Joshua2<<

Where have you been J2?
"Choice"  comes by and through FREEDOM and LIBERTY.
And just where do you think freedom and liberty came from?
Hmmmmm?  I'll tell you where.  It came from
a lot of blood sweat and tears by people who cared about
their own,  and the many future generations of this great
country.

I dare say,  without those who brandished weapons on this soil as
well as many foreign soils,
to maintain and fight for FREEDOM and LIBERTY...
for those of us here in the great US of A,
you would not be sitting comfortably in front of your computer
screen right now.

eagle1