-Caveat Lector-

>A MASTER'S degree in spying has been established in Washington to
>teach aspiring agents the intricacies of dead letter drops,
>honeytraps, moles and defectors.

Course:   Master of the Universe
DRUGS I  : The Company Brand
           The Competitors
           How to spot a Clinton Nose

practical : Washington Nite Out

DRUGS II : Swiss Accounts
           Distribution

DEEP COVER I : Trying to remain reasonable
               Buying Drinks

practical : a nite out with the Transformation Group

PHONE TAPS practical : Keeping the Gain low

KNOW YOUR TARGET : does your target leave his chewing
                   gum on the bedpost overnight ?
                   does it loose its flavour ?
                   Would your target accept another piece ?
                   does your target bite off more than he can chew ?
                   if you gave him drugs, would he forget about gum ?
                   on average, how often per day does your target chew ?
                   Would your target chew more if you called him a nazi ?
                   does your target stop chewing if you break his arm ?
                    does your target think chewing gum is frivolous ?
                   Has your target ever done anything subversive with his
                                                       chewing gum ?

EFFECTIVE TARGETTING ** PRACTICAL **

You are sent in on a 'deep cover' operation to subvert Hippies at
Stonehenge, but, somehow, your cover has been blown: do you tell them:

a] your short back and sides means you're a Tibetan adept
b] you have your boots polished on the LETS SCHEME
c] your inner child needs a can of lager

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh   Scotland