-Caveat Lector-

Americans would owe less than zero income taxes if passage of Rep. Ron Pauls
bill # HR1148 IH. [ [ [ Abolishing the PRIVATELY OWNED Federal Reserve System
] were to happen!

The public now pays interest on the billions of fake national debt to the
Rockefellers plus several foreign owners of the unlisted stock of the
"Federal Resreve System".

No tax returns // no IRS // no records // wow!

It takes an hour or so to understand the rip off and become aware of the fact
that the voting public could quickly abolish the system.

If the US treasury operated the US banks, interest alone would more than
offset what we now pay in income taxes!

There are dozens of web information sources.
(The official Fed site is, of course, convoluted in order to conceal the
truth.)

I offer two web sites for reference as follows:
http://www.webbindustries.com/spotlight/billions.htm
The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America
By Sheldon Emry wc 6941
This study on money is not copyrighted. It may be reproduced
in whole or in part for the purpose of helping the American people.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their
money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations
that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of
their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent
their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
Americans, living in what is called the richest nation on earth, seem always
to be short of money. Wives are working in unprecedented numbers, husbands
hope for overtime hours to earn more, or take part-time jobs evenings and
weekends, children look for odd jobs for spending money, the family debt
climbs higher, and psychologists say one of the biggest causes of family
quarrels and breakups is "arguments over money." Much of this trouble can be
traced to our present "debt-money" system.
Too few Americans realize why Christian Statesmen wrote into Article I of the
U.S. Constitution:
Congress shall have the Power to Coin Money and Regulate the Value Thereof.
They did this, as we will show, in prayerful hope it would prevent "love of
money" from destroying the Republic they had founded. We shall see how
subversion of Article I has brought on us the "evil" of which God's Word had
warned. [More: on the above web site….]

Also the Freemans site by Dr. Skousen:
http://badgersden.com/ra/rafiles/fedhist.htm

[EMAIL PROTECTED]