-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 07/05/1999 3:31:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<      Bush didn't have his mistress give him blowjobs in the oval office.
 Bush didn't force innumerable females to have sex with him against their
 will.  Why is it all the Clintonites have to bring up someone else and change
 the subject when the discussion is about their beloved Zipperboy?  You can't
 defend him, that's why!  As I remember I challenged the Clinton supporters to
 give me five, only five things that he had done that were good for the
 country.  The answers I got were "he wasn't a Republican," a pregnacy leave
 (one good thing), and silence ... silence because he hasn't done any good in
 the 6 1/2 years he's been in office. >>

I don't know if you know whether your first several sentences are true;
however, sex aside.  Tell me five good things Bush did for the country.  For
starters, I don't believe that getting our military to go to war to protect
his oil interests was a good thing for the country, but if you insist that it
is, I'll accept it being one of the five.  Prudy