-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 07/05/1999 4:53:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Secondly, finding Clinton greatly lacking does not mean that a person is a
 Republican and believes the days of Reagan/Bush were wonderful as you keep
 bringing up.  It is just that they were less awful than the current
 administration. >>

But that's my point, Amelia.  They weren't.  We just didn't discuss their sex
lives all day long.  I remember being astonished that Reagan took a hard
swing at every one of the four freedoms, and only one other person in the
world seemed to notice.  It was (maybe Raspberry) in an "It's My Turn" in
Newsweek.  I wish I could remember the administration of any president that
was less or more horrible.   They've all been cogs in the machine that is
trying very hard to destroy our Democracy/Republic (what have you).  And our
"ethical, less biased press has been trying in every way to help them along.
Prudy