Subject: VICTIMS OF MASONIC ILL TREATMENT UK ISSUE 29/1999
From: William <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 20 July 1999 08:30 PM EDT

VOMIT UK 29/99
Victims Of Masonic Ill-Treatment 17 July 1999

Anyone criticised or maligned in these publications has a guaranteed
right of reply.   JMF or P2 Lodge UK stands for the hierarchies of the
Judaeo/Masonic Faction.   The ordinary Mason and Jew are as likely to
suffer from the machinations of the JMF as non-Masons and non-Jews are.

LETTING IT ALL HANG OUT

The Right to be Naked in Public Group is holding a demonstration on the
steps of the Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand, London, at 2 p.m. on
Wednesday 28 July.    We will not be attending.   Our apologies are
tendered for the disappointment this will cause our lady admirers.
Peter Mandelson, Nick Brown, Chris Smith, Ron Davies may watch the
demonstration with Lord and Lady Puttnam and others of their ilk.

ALBERT DRYDEN

 We wrote a short letter to Mr Dryden at H M Prison, Durham.   After
much cajoling we managed to get 6 members for the One Nation Anti Mason
Party. Many of the victims of our authorities now realise that our legal
system is organised crime both within the courts and outside the courts.
Surely we must fight fire with fire.    We can do so and still not break
the law. Instinctively our hearts and minds should applaud Albert
Dryden's attitude if not his method.   We firmly believe that we require
a One Nation Anti Mason Party and a figurehead like Albert Dryden.   You
can call us a vulgar, foul-mouthed extremist anarchist.    That will
look after your conscience but it will not get you out of the holes you
are in.    How about sending Albert a short letter?   Every time you
take a step you shake the world.
  We have just learned that Albert Dryden has been moved to another
prison. We are grateful to our anonymous caller for the following
information.
Date: 04 July 1999 20:23   Subject: ALBERT DRYDEN
###   I've just seen my friend today.   Apparently Albert is now in HM
Prison Garth, C Wing, UlLNES WALTON LANE, LEYLAND, Lancs. PR5 3NE,
having been moved there from Durham's Franklin prison (not Durham - but
still cat A prisoners/IRA). His solicitor managed to get hold of prison
reports on Albert.   Some reports described him as the most dangerous
man there.   His solicitor was able to rubbish the reports and had him
transferred to category B, HMP Garth. I am informed that in the 9 years
he has spent inside he has suffered two heart attacks. My friend says
that he is a shadow of his former self,considering that he was at one
time a winner of the "Mr Consett" competition.   As to a release date,
Albert's lack of "repentance" may well see him die in prison.
WITH REGARD TO COLLINSON IT IS ALLEGED THAT HE WAS A GOLFING BUDDY OF
DURHAM'S CHIEF CONSTABLE AND WAS WIDELY REGARDED, IN HIS PLANNING
POSITION AS BEING AN EVIL AND VINDICTIVE BULLY. I don't know how much
you know about the incident, or shall I say media circus.   After
shooting Collinson, Albert shot at the now rapidly departing posse,
hitting a reporter in the arm and a PC in the buttock. Not widely
known is that Albert fired a further 70 or so shots wrecking several TV
company vehicles, reporters' cars and the earthmover despatched to knock
his house down.   On a humorous note the PC wounded in the buttock had
to be transferred from his post in Consett to nearby Stanley because of
taunts of "two arseholes" from local school children.
  I don't know how many people would have acted differently in the same
situation.   Collinson orchestrated the appalling public humiliation of
Albert Dryden.  He invited TV crews, photographers and reporters to take
part.   In the face of such degradation there was only one conclusion
for such a proud man.   ###
Further comment:    Some prison doctors are evil and some are saints.
It is not too difficult to induce a heart attack. We have had a letter
dated 12 July from Mr Dryden whose prison number is CK0635.    Between
February 1997 and September 1998 Mr Dryden submitted 250 pages of
information to the Criminal Cases Review Commission.    His case
should have been referred back to the Court of Appeal but he did not
have a snowball's chance in Hell primarily on account of the Masonic
sympathies of the Commission.   Had his case gone to the Court of Appeal
he would have been knocked back for the same reason.     How can we
convince the public that we are reaching the stage when there will have
to tackle crooked politicians and judges if we are to prevent civil
strife? Mr Dryden is keen to collect £20,000 to engage George Carman, Q.
C. because Mr Carman "wins all his cases".   We would not pay a penny to
George Carman or to any other QC especially if we were appealing against
a conviction for an alleged crime.   In Mr Dryden's case George Carman
or Michael Mansfield should be prepared to act pro bono publico.
Anyway Mr Dryden would have Legal Aid.    We are anxious to hear your
ideas on how to set up a Trust Fund for Mr Dryden and start an
organisation that will focus attention of the sacrifice Mr Dryden has
made to defend democracy.

BEWARE THE IRISH ECHO & DAVID TRIMBLE

 We are of the opinion that this rag should be renamed "The Orange
Echo". This is another organ that, ostrich-like, does not want to listen
to reason. Why should it?    Masons can walk on water.    What Trimble
is finding out now is that he is sinking into the mud.     We see in
Trimble the suppurating sore on the face of Ulster society - a proud and
bigoted Orangeman who still believes that the Fenian Nationalist
bastards are part of an inferior species to be exploited and trampled on
by the elitist Masons.    We on the British mainland are light years
behind the Irish Nationalists because we cannot see that we too are
victims of Freemasonry, which dominates the executive and the
legislature.    While Gargoyle Blair and Cardinal Irvine call the shots
there will be no move towards democracy in Ulster or on the UK mainland.
Why should the Nationalist Sinn Fein trust the British Government when
even the mainland people, irrespective of political allegiance, do not
trust Blair or any of the money grabbers in his government.    How can
the IRA trust Blair not to adopt a shoot-to-kill policy after they have
given up their arms?    Why not let all the paramilitaries hold onto
their weapons as is their right under the Bill of Rights.    What is
important is that the guns are used only for self-defence.    If the
Nationalists are given a fair deal Ulster will prosper like it has never
prospered before and there will be no cause for violence.    The cause
of violence was the failure of the UK government to control the
Orange/Masonic dictatorship in Ulster.   If Blair does not mend his ways
he will have a similar rebellion on the mainland.

NEIL HAMILTON

 Love him or hate him this man got a raw deal even if he did take cash
in return for asking questions.    What about the government ministers
who, for the first time in their lives, are visiting money-recycling
places like the Seychelles?    Why do you think that aspirin has
suddenly posed a serious risk to people with suicidal tendencies while
thousands of slow and costly deaths from alcohol or tobacco are
acceptable?    Aspirin is the classic example of government ministers
increasing the profits of their friends in the drug companies.    If you
have the money you can still buy enough aspirin to kill an elephant.
How does the government promote a health programme to cut deaths from
heart disease by denying the elderly and the poor one of the most
effective drugs (aspirin) against heart attacks?
   Mr Hamilton, appearing before the Neill Committee on Standards in
Public Life stated that MPs were morally stunted, intrinsically biased
and partisan and unfit to judge.    His view was supported by Sir
Archibald Hamilton, MP. Alan Clark, MP, said that MPs were in it only
for the money.    Since Neil Hamilton was victimised by a committee
which had a Tory majority we have to assume that he was made a scapegoat
to protect another MP - Michael Howard, perhaps?    It has been stated
that the evidence against Mr Hamilton was no stronger than the evidence
against Mr Howard.    Anyway if Tim Smith, MP, had not admitted
accepting cash for questions the case against Mr Hamilton would not have
arisen.
   We await the coming of a second Oliver Cromwell to deal with the
all-pervading corruption in politics and law enforcement.   Some of the
major victims of corruption have suggested that the UK courts had to
bend the Law to save Lloyd's.    Lloyd's were not in financial
difficulties in 1961.    The same sort of corruption existed in
Parliament and amongst the judiciary in 1961.    In the Royston
Leicester case where Lord Millett was a Name in the defrauding syndicate
the fraud was for the benefit of Lloyd's. Lloyd's is rotten to the core.
The British sickness, be it political or judicial corruption, is a
product of Freemasonry and predated the Lloyd's rackets.

DORSET COUNTY COUNCIL BOLLOCKS

 David Husband will be holding a Press conference at the Portland
Heights Hotel, Portland at 12 noon on Monday 19 July 1999.    He is
giving the charlatans of Dirty Dorset County Council an opportunity to
ask and reply to questions in public.   Mr Husband's councillor is "Jim
Churchouse". "Churchmouse" would be a better name for him.    Mr Husband
has accused the following councillors of nonfeasance: Dr Geoffrey Dapper
Tapper, Trevor Jones and Peter Gainsford.    The following officials are
accused of nonfeasance, misfeasance and malfeasance: David Jenkins,
David Joannides, Dan Menaldino, Peter Harvey, Charles Kirk and Peter
Thomas.   Mr Husband appears to have omitted the names of the lying
females who were also involved.    Note the names of Harvey and Jenkins
- two definite charlatans.
  These people are all accused of crimes (R V Dytham - Misconduct in
Public Office).   Churchouse refers Mr Husband to the Local Government
Ombudsman. What is the name of the Ombudsman?    Jerry "Pisspot" White
had a direct line to the Great Queen Street and was clearly a Mason.
Almost every complaint to LGOs is about misconduct in public office and
is a matter for the police.    Whatever the nature of complaints to LGOs
the outcome is always the same.   There is never a finding of serious
wrongdoing by a local authority.   Let us name four LGOs who should be
prosecuted:   Lowe, Yardley, White, Osmotherley.    These men are
masters of the whitewash.
   Dorchester CID are investigating Mr Husband's complaint, made on
behalf of himself and the Cavendish and Gratty families, about offences
committed under Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
WE take the view that the investigation is taking far too long.    Even
if the culprits are prosecuted they will come before Magistrate Dirty
Harry Barnes or one of his mates.    Harry is employed by Dorset County
Council and effectively dictates to all the Masons in Dorset.    Mr
Husband should write to Chief Constable Stichbury who is now a cause for
concern.

DORSET CONSTABULARY BOLLOCKS

Letter One - dated 9 July 1999 to Acting Superintendent Freeman (Phone
01202 223808 & Fax 01202 223987) from Gerald Coulter (Phone/Fax 01923
2627260. Letter edited and our comments added.   Freeman is a female
replacement for her male predecessor who should be prosecuted but who
has probably been promoted.
 ###   Here is more information on Masons in your force and on Masons
involved corruptly with your force. Mr Barry Hunt from Weymouth has a
complaint before the Criminal Cases Review Commission.   This is an
exercise in futility because the Chairman of the CCRC, Sir Frederick
Crawford, is a Royal Arch Degree Mason.   Magistrate Kenneth (Dirty
Harry) Barnes is also Royal Arch trash.   He is accused of accepting
demonstrably perjured evidence against Mr Hunt given by Police Constable
Andrew Culley of Trinity Lodge, Portland, #8025.   Culley framed Mr Hunt
on a motoring offence.   One of your senior officers named Pothecary
was party to Mr Hunt's persecution.   He too must be a Mason.    I will
check the book again when it is returned to me.    Dirty Harry is
chairman of the Magistrates Committee and a member of Vindelis Lodge
#7873 Portland. He is also Grand Superintendent of the Provincial Grand
Chapter.    Dorset County Council also employs him where he rules the
roost amongst the Masonic chickens.
  Mr Hunt made a complaint to the secretary of Dorset Police Committee,
Brother Peter Harvey of Amity Lodge #137.Poole.    Harvey did not record
the complaint.   Harvey also failed to log my complaint about Deputy
Chief Constable Brother May (Mother Lodge probably in Cardiff).    May
refused to impound my motor vehicle from a car dealer named Burke.
Burke's brother, Martin, was a senior Dorset police officer and a member
of Lodge #4355 Branksome.
   There is no need for me to tell you that Harvey must be prosecuted
along with my Counsel Hugh Tomlinson.   You may find solicitor David
Dolton's (another Mason) suicide note interesting.  Brother Peter Harvey
is now Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Dorset.    He, as Chief Executive of
Dorset County Council, arranged to have David Jenkins represent Dorset
Constabulary against me.    Jenkins was at that time council solicitor.
He has been promoted to Chief Executive.
 You now have two people accusing Harvey of malfeasance while holding
public office.   Until he is prosecuted there will be serious doubts
about the integrity of Dorset Constabulary and of Chief Constable
Stichbury. Thank you for your courtesy and your attempt to clean up your
force.     If you want to achieve a higher rank you must join forces
with the corrupt officers.     Perhaps you are already one of the new
breed of female Masons.
Gerald Coulter   ###

Letter two - dated 9 July 1999 from J & B Masefield of Dorchester (Phone
01308 485412   Fax 01308 485729) to Chief Constable Jane Stichbury of
Dorset Constabulary.
 ###   We allege misconduct in public office by West Dorset District
Council (WDDC) - a criminal offence under the Crime and Disorder Act
1998 - covered up by the Commission for Local Government (Ombudsman).
 The matter was dealt with in a Civil Court; but as it is a criminal
matter we request an inquiry.
……………
 Misconduct in public office, which includes turning a blind eye, is a
criminal offence; see R v Bowden 1995 Feb 13,24 Court of Appeal and R v
Dytham 1979 QB 722.
 The Ombudsman covered up for WDDC; knowing of the criminal offence; he
aided and abetted by failing to act within his own legal framework (LGA
1974)
…………….                                                  Yours
faithfully,
J & B Masefield     ###
 The name of the Ombudsman is Jerry Pisspot White who has a direct line
to the United Grand Lodge.   We make the same allegations against him
for the same reasons.   We were dealing with bent planning officers in
Chiltern District Council (Carol Castle).    There are other aspects,
which give cause for serious concern.   The Director General of Ordnance
Survey fabricated a map in both the Chiltern and West Dorset fiddles and
the Land Registry aided and abetted the corruption of the two councils.
In Dacorum Borough Council frauds a map was fabricated by persons
unknown to swindle Charles Beresford (Phone/Fax 01442 249999).    In all
three swindles the Masons called the shots.   The other cause for
serious concern is the failure of the police and the Crown Prosecution
Service to prosecute for misconduct in public office.    Misconduct is
held to cover misfeasance, nonfeasance and malfeasance.   An Ombudsman
and any other person knowing that an offence has been committed has a
duty to report the offence failing which the crime of misprision of
felony is also committed by the person who fails to report.    Judges
can be prosecuted under these headings but are never prosecuted.    What
is all the bullshit about "equality before the Law"?    Judges above all
must be brought to heel.

WARRINGTON COUNTY COURT BOLLOCKS

 Part of a letter dated 12 July 1999 from Geoffrey Scriven (Phone 0161
428 0764    Fax 0161 428 1159)to Warrington County Court.
 ###   RE: MAFIA JUDICIAL OBSTRUCTION
 In December 1998, in the matter of Case No. A980087 Court Code 462; the
presiding Crown Court Judge, HH J Hale, ordered that the bench should be
constituted with Lay Magistrates, drawn from outside the area.  This
came about as a result of D C Smith, Clerk to the Magistrates, and P K
Dodd, Stipendiary Magistrate, conspiring to defraud and pervert the
course of justice, by claiming that Dodd was an independent, impartial
Magistrate, not connected to Swift.   They used Chester and Macclesfield
Magistrates Courts to cover up Dodd's Warrington base.
 This weekend, I met with another member of the public, who is yet
another victim of Dodd perverting the course of justice, and who has
been forced to go to the South of England to issue his proceedings; the
evidence is contained in Dodd's own file. [This part is omitted to save
space]
 Following the successful Crown Court hearing on 23 December 1998,
everyone knows the past six years of litigation are the result of Mafia
organised crime, judicial/legal crime.   The continuous malicious
Statutory Demand applications are wholly unlawful making it essential
that these matters are dealt with quickly by a JURY IN ORDER TO RESTORE
SOME CONFIDENCE IN THE LEGAL PROCESS.
 Yours sincerely,   GEOFFREY SCRIVEN.   ###

MUTUAL AID
CAMPAIGN FOR A FAIR HEARING, PO Box 54, Cambridge CB5 8BB.   Fax 01223
327042. Ph 01223 327634 (Organiser - Suzon Forscey-Moore, American Law
Researcher)
POW TRUST,  (A registered benevolent and social welfare charity) 295a
Queenstown Road, London SW8 3NP.   Tel.0171 720 9767  Fax 0171 498 0477
(Gen.Secy. Peter Sainsbury).
TRY “PUNCH” AND BUY “PUNCH”(£1.50 fortnightly) Punch Letters,100
Brompton Road, LONDON SW3 1ER. [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fax 0171 225 6766.
NEW DEMOCRACY ACTION, PO Box 187, Chesterfield, Derbys.S40 2DU Ph/Fax
01246 555713 (Organiser Eric Giles)
ECOWARRIORS v. Chiltern District Council http://www.fintco.demon.co.uk/s
iblets  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DACORUM ACTION GROUP v.  Labour's Masons in the Borough Council
http://www.dacorupt.demon.co.uk  Contact David Fisher  Phone 01442
260329.
Lloyd's world-wide swindles  http://www.truthaboutlloyds.com   email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Published by J M Todd,    Misbourne Farmhouse,    Amersham Road,
Chalfont St Giles,    Bucks. HP8 4RU
Per pro Vomit. No copyright.  Tel 01494 871204.  Fax 01494 870031
E-mail

--
William
-----