-Caveat Lector-

SkeptiNews 990721c - - - - - - - - - - - All The News That's Fit To Question

: Passages starting with ':' are editorial comments to provoke discussion.
: Nothing contained herein is ever endorsed for truth, accuracy or meaning.
: No cities were accidentally fried during the production of this bulletin.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# NASA Looks At Beaming Solar Power Down From Space. HUNTSVILLE, Ala.(ENS) -
  NASA is investigating whether solar collectors can be constructed in outer
  space to capture solar energy and beam it down to earth. 20 years after
  rejecting the idea as costly and impractical, NASA has awarded more than
  $6 million in contracts to assess the feasibility of constructing "sun
  towers" to capture beamed energy. http://www.sightings.com/ufo4/beam.htm

: Can orbital power stations beaming energy Earthwards also control weather,
burn cities/armies, melt icebergs? Will their owners control life on Earth?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ THE LONG AWAITED PHOTOS OF THE UFO LANDING MARKS IN THE DESERT OF GIZA!!
  Are these marks alien other worldly craft, or secret gov't technology?
  You decide!! Many bedwin desert people have told us that strange lights
  have been seen in this area many times, and it is still an ongoing thing.
  They are very afraid of these lights and most keep a safe distance when
  they are spotted sitting on the desert sand. Most of these bedwins believe
  that these lights are black magic. Most of the people that live in Nazlet
  el sammon are very superstitious and do not understand scientific things
  nor the possibilty of Alien spacecraft. It is just very beyond them to
  understand. http://www.angelfire.com/ky/astral/ufo.html

: Are you smarter than bedwins? Do you understand scientific stuff? Do many
aliens land in your neighborhood? Are you afraid of them? Do you have sex?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# The earliest drawing of the Moon? (BBC)  A Dutch master called Jan van
  Eyck produced the first known sketch of the Moon, not Leonardo da Vinci.
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_399000/399918.stm

# Also: 'Fly' over the Moon:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_226000/226362.stm
# Prehistoric Moon map unearthed:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_325000/325290.stm
# Moon map aids discovery:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_226000/226053.stm

: Do we see Luna as it really is or as we wish it to be? Do voices in your
head tell you about Luna? Does Luna change when we see it differently? How?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ UFO Triangles - Theirs or Ours? BOTH! It has been rumored for years that
  the military's black operations has perfected incredibly advanced gravity-
  defying triangular supersecret aerial platforms at least partially derived
  from ET technology. Now, the world's most exotic and classified aerospace
  vehicle could be stealthily hovering somewhere over Phoenix, Arizona, Gulf
  Breeze, Florida, the country of Belgium, or your city. It's called the TR-
  3B, and it's alien-tech.  http://www.sightings.com/ufo/triangUS.htm

: Did we win the Cold War because our aliens are better than their aliens?
What's your favorite alien technology? What alien products do you eat? Why?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ Latest quote about the Life Energy Polygraph: "I would like to thank you
  for the construction of the of the 'meter' [Life Energy Polygraph]. You
  have done a wonderful job in both ergonomic design and aesthetics. The
  cables are comfortable and attractive. As an instrument designer, I am
  cognizant and appreciative of the detail you have put thought into.
  Sincerely, D." For more information about the Life Energy Polygraph,
  see http://AmbassadorForMankind.org/ri-bulletins/polygraph.htm

: Have you been cleared? What's your favorite meter? Does your life energy
lie? Where do you insert the cables? Do you wipe them off afterwards? How?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# It's obvious JFK Jr., Caroyln Bessette and Lauren Bessette were abducted
  by aliens.  If any bodies are found, they will be genetically engineered
  plants to throw off investigators. There has been a lot of UFO activity
  in the Montauk, Long Island area which was the site of of a "time travel"
  experiment that connected itself to the Philadelphia Experiment that took
  place in Philadelphia Harbor, 1943. According to Al Bielek who was invol-
  ved in the Philadelphia Experiment, aliens were allowed to invade the
  Earth from Hyperspace since the 1940's with major incidents ranging from
  "foo fighter" sightings during World War II Allied bombing raids to the
  "Roswell" crash in 1947. http://vny.com/cf/News/upidetail.cfm?QID=95934

: Were you ever abducted by aliens from an aircraft? Were you re-engineered?
Are you a plant? Do you fool investigators? Is hyperspace claustrophobic??
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

SkeptiLinks:

# Apollo Technology - From The Moon To Main Street:
  http://www.sightings.com/politics4/apollotech.htm
$ DETECT UFOs, GHOSTS, ANOMALIES - Explore the Paranormal:
  http://www.maui.net/~emf/TriFieldNat.html
# How The Atomic Bomb Detonated In One Man's Head:
  http://www.sightings.com/politics4/bomb.htm

# Designs on the eclipse - British exhibitions:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_399000/399902.stm
# Make flying saucer, urge British MPs:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk_politics/newsid_400000/400037.stm
@ The Giants of Yosemite Valley - huge mummies found behind ancient
  masonry: http://www.sightings.com/ufo4/giants.htm
# Natural gas found on Pluto - pipeline contract bidding is furious:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_399000/399324.stm

# NEW INSPECTOR TAILS SERIAL BOMBING SUSPECT ERIC RUDOLPH:
  http://cnn.com/US/9907/20/rudolph.inspector/index.html
@ IS OUR FREQUENT FLYER BABY GETTING TOO MUCH RADIATION?
  http://healthcentral.com/drdean/DeanFullTextTopics.cfm?ID=14382

# Apollo Moon experiment still working - alien contributions:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_399000/399468.stm
# A Short History Of Reported CIA Fronts - ACLU, Pacifica Radio:
  http://www.sightings.com/politics4/fronts.htm
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was at the Prince of Peace rock concert that a nefarious culprit must
have surreptitiously drugged my diet cola (although I preferred the clear,
effervescent taste of 7-Up, but that the Orange Bowl vendor assured me he
was out of) as it was passed hand by hand down the line of devout music
lovers, and I awakened to find myself sans clothing on this satin-sheeted
water bed and wondered pensively, as was my habit, whether Mother Superior
would accept my explanation for being tardy to vespers." -Marilyn Funderburk

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.sonic.net/~ric * Amnesia Macht Frei *
* email INFO or SUBSCRIBE SKEPTICHAT to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* (sorry, I can't answer all email - but thanks for your feedback)
* SkeptiChat archives: http://www.sonic.net/~ric/sc/files.htm *
* Fringe * Science * Faith * Sex/Drugs * UFO/PSI/Y2K * Conspiracy *