-Caveat Lector-

I don't agree with these statements. I do believe "entities" can quell their
octopus-like computer arms and "manage" politically and economically, whole
countries and city-states.  In fact I go further than this -- the Manchurian
Candidate model -- the use of individual humans in robotic roles in communities --
could control whole communities and countries, if their implant scenarios are
being quelled into one pocket of info or being watched via resources such as
implant-remotes, & dishes and satellites.  Add in the vast unbelieveable Intel
agent resources which have been unleashed into the American atmosphere over the
past horrendous five years (the FBI alone was getting, without black project
monies 1.2 billion from Congress last year, according to news reports) -- what is
this money being spent on?  Is any of it accountable to any particular thing?  We
have had for years thousands of dollars in fed money spent on trinkets reported in
the news -- weirdo stuff like paper erasers charged to the feds for $100 each,
etc.  After 30 years of listening to this crap, I wanna know what the feds are
really doing behind closed doors and I am far more interested in conspiracy
thinkers like Mae Brussell who were not willing to accept any status quos or
excuses for facts that simply do not add up.

    An amazingly complex and unsupervised econonic system COULD be controlling
mankind.  It may even control his every thought-deed-and damn it, his every shit
and piss.  Big bro is well on the way to the next stage.  But, this new generation
(20-30 year olds) has nothing I know to recommend it -- NO LEADERS -- no verve --
no ARTISTS -- no muscicians -- young people now are compliant, totally ball-less
in terms of revolution.  Moreover, many of them are settling for homosexual mates,
who are immoral (some homosexuals are NOT immoral -- and this I do believe -- it
may be a minority, however).  The technologies and Gulag are in place.  Unreal
that the younger generations are eating up the icing, not realizing what the cake
is not worth their time, the only answer in that mess is that these younger people
are gone interms of unresting the REAL story.  In that case, I advise the 40 - 65
Hippies-who-know-age-set to consider "sly extreme" measures to take over what is
left of these new children, with the hope that they can raise a generation
underneath the currently possessed and sold-outs and drugged out parents (this
includes prozac) to another realm.  The young people have NOTHING supporting their
corruption now.  Nothing.  Unless they are fearless in working with a new
underground.  And the underground has hopefully many cool original Hippies at its
stead.  Cause the status quo has nearly nothing to offer humanity.

Judith