-Caveat Lector-

How long have you been around?

It COULD be Chinese disinformation, but I doubt it..  On the other hand the
Government does so many  stupid things its hard to avoid the idea of
conspriacy.

Example:  Washington built up the USSR with "trade" and technology.
Catalogued in my book BEST ENEMY MONEY CAN BUY. in 1972.  Instead of thanks
for the work I got insults,harassment, threats  and finally kicked out of
Stanford.  Now Washington wants to build up China with technology,same policy
that was behind the Cold War.  You can call it greed,  conspiracy, stupidity
Or a mix of all these things...Most likely is corporate self interest
facilitated by access money.

To be sure one can take conspiracy too far...and Waco to me seems no more
than a police state gone crazy  I am moving to the conclusion-after 50 years
of research- that the system is corrupt and the most corrupt float to the top
 Simple as that...

It could be that Waco revival is deception.....that means that Clinton and
Bush are in collusion.  If you know whats coming down the road in the
CIA/COCAINE/ MENA/BUSH  mess certainly it points to collusion...but only on
this one topic

The simple fact of greed and the need to cover past sins explains an awful
lot..

[EMAIL PROTECTED]