-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 8/27/99 10:08:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> > > While I'm not excusing the Clinton Administration, one DOES have to
>  > > keep in mind that they just took over a situation that was already in
>  > > place thanks to the Bush Administration...
>  >
>  > Yeah, right.  The "situation" of a bunch of "cult members" (defined
>  > as a religion without any political power) living together on a farm
>  > minding their own business.  If their leader was wanted for any
>  > crimes, he could have been picked up any day during his daily jog.
>
>  Sure, Koresh was minding his own business - dealing weapons and
>  fucking little girls.  Nice religion.  The lessons are:
>
>   -- If you don't want gov't agencies to take too much interest in
>    your religion, then don't deal weapons and don't take child brides;
>   -- If your religion necessitates that you deal weapons and fuck
>    little girls, and you don't want gov't interference, then you
>    should accumulate sufficient political/economic power to deflect
>    said interference; and/or, move to a remote, sheltered location
>    where surveillance/attack are difficult; and/or, be circumspect -
>    don't let anyone know where you are or what you're doing.
>   -- If you MUST deal weapons AND screw kids AND be visible, be sure
>    your funeral arrangements have been made.

Good analysis though very flawed.  There is no evidence that he was "dealing
weapons", which implies buying and selling in an unlawful way.  What he had
was a lot of guns.  So what?  He could have 10,000 guns, if he doesn't use
any of them for illegal activities no harm no foul in my book.  Give me a
source for his "gun dealing."  Next as to fucking little girls I know nothing
of any substantiated claims, that means proof, that any children were
molested in any way.  I think it was another sham story to justify murder by
the government.  They had to cook up something.  Incidentally I guess its
just okay by you if the government murders all the innocent children along
with the "evil" leaders huh?  Just like the inquisition you say kill them all
and let God sort them out.  I, for one, do not want my government taking it
upon themselves to murder and maim, for what?  We still don't know what it
was that was going on there and probably never will thanks t our vaunted
government and their shitty cover-up investigation.  No thanks.
If it weren't for these flaws you analysis is quite accurate as to what
happens when you don't have the power to be left unmolested.  That is why all
the underground pedophilia and snuff film, and satanic shit that makes its
rounds never comes to light, because all the perps got a LOT of money and a
LOT of power.  At Waco we had some deluded fools, who were murdered because
they had no political clout.  If that is a world where you are happy to live
in good for you, because you got it, as for me I want no parts of it.