-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Ric Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: White House blamed for secret unit at Waco
> > > Sure, Koresh was minding his own business - dealing weapons and
> > > fucking little girls.  Nice religion.
> >
> > Apparently you subscribe to the Waco Witch's philosophy of "burn
> > them alive to prevent them from being abused".
>
> Nope.  I think Koresh and his lieutenants did the killing.  I'm
> amazed that so many people choose to support this psychopath;
> amazed, but not really surprised.  I suspect a coordinated disinfo
> campaign, possibly Chinese-sponsored, directed at all US gov't
> actions, a classic Leninist strategy to demoralize the US people.

What silly pro government hate nonsense.

I watched the murder of the Waco Children on live TV.

I watched in shocked horror as the Feds smashed down the
building on top of the kids. It was clear that they were trying to
kill these people ....even before the fire started. But I guess
watching tanks intentionally knock down a building on top of kids
must be some kind of Chinese Mind Meld over my TV screen.

The Feds knew that the flimsy plywood building was filled with burning
kerosene lamps when they started their demolition derby. They didn't
need pyrotechnics to start the fire, just knock the place down and the
fire was preordained to start. But of course they had to smash and burn
the kids to protect them from "abuse". And shoot gas (CS) that was banned
by
the Geneva Convention (and that was well known to be fatal to children).

Interesting to see if the sequel to the Waco Documentary will include (as
is now
being mentioned) infra red tape of the Feds shooting the Davidians with
automatic
assault rifles as they fled from the rear of the burning building.
flw