-Caveat Lector-

Tenebrouse,
I do not pretend to excuse this man.  The reports I saw and heard when the
incident happened were not from the media but rather directly from the
police who investigated and reported the incident on the news.  Your
scenarios are provable, if you choose to do the research.  I suggest that if
you would like to know more,  perhaps you contact the Oklahoma City Police
Department regarding Patrick Sherrill, (the murderer and former postal
employee),  for extensive information on the case,  rather than the news
media.  I am sure they could clarify anything you would like to know about
this particular case...

Sherrill was whacked-out,  and that is why he got fired from the Edmond Post
Office to begin with.  It was his unusual and bizarre behavior that led the
post office to let him go.  He was psychotic,  according to police records,
and had a history of psychiatric feascoes before he worked for the post
office.

It seems that you do attempt to portend to give people who act out their
anger in a negative way,  an excuse to do so,  perhaps even subconsciously,
wish they did have such an excuse.

Even if he was provoked?  It still does not justify the murders he
committed.
Crimes of hate are just that.  There is simply,  no justification.

eagle 1