-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 9/7/99 1:03:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> It seems that you do attempt to portend to give people who act out their
>  anger in a negative way,  an excuse to do so,  perhaps even subconsciously,
>  wish they did have such an excuse.
>
>  Even if he was provoked?  It still does not justify the murders he
>  committed.
>  Crimes of hate are just that.  There is simply,  no justification.
>
>  eagle 1

Apparently you have failed to read what I wrote, where I clearly stated that
he had no justification for murder, unless his actions were totally
controlled from outside.  I also acknowledged that you may be 100% correct in
your statements.  I merely presented a different scenario, not necessarily
correct.  Why must you twist my words, clearly stated, to make them say
something I never said?  Incidentally IF the PO KNEW he was unstable when
they let him go could they not have done so with the intent of driving him to
some violent act.  HAD they known of his history of mental aberration COULD
they have hired him to "work on him" and then let him go KNOWING they were
unleashing something destructive, IF it was some type of experiment?  I don't
pretend to know the answers.  AND I don't condone violence in any fashion,
and since my speculations are not provable at this point they are just
speculation, but that is what I do, speculate.  You may disagree with me, and
heartily if you insist, BUT please don't put words in my mouth, I can speak
for myself.