-Caveat Lector-

There was information on this Phoenician "cargo platform" in the book
"America BC" by Fell.  Out of print now, but one of the used book searchers
may locate a copy for you.  He covered LOTS of finds in the upper East coast
of the US, with more spotty coverage of the rest of the country.  Many
photographs and a removable fold out map really put you in the scene he was
discussing.

AmPat