-Caveat Lector-

I assume Jesus would have been born in the Spring,Would not the Son of God
have everything going for him?
And the Planetary alignments would also have had something to do with it.
There are a few coincidences here that bear looking at.
The Jewish year, 5760. Also the 5 May alignment being called the Star of
Bethlehem and this alignment, according to some, happened about 6,000 years
ago. Also, according to some, the time since the last Pole Shift.
Jesus is about Life, and I imagine in the event of a pole shift, there would
be so much electrical and electromagnetic energy (and a spectrum of others)
being generated and exchanged, that surely the essence of Life will also
change?
Well, some are saying the Messiah is coming, and I figure that we are all
right.
I hope that it is like ynot2k, Are we that Good, or are we that Paranoid.
Please, the most paranoid people on the planet are our own govern mens. Are
they that thick ?
Or are they that clever ?
The Best Party of our known history, was Gates-crashed by a little bug.
Well Buggar me..

Peter

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift