</A> -Cui Bono?-

Hi All - Below is a news report of Dr. Hannu Ritvos' amazing world-wide flood
predictions for 2000-2001.

Dr. Ritvos theories may be consistent with mechanisms of the solar maximum,
and its consequent effects on the magnetosphere and on global warming.  The
issue, of course, is the rate of global warming, and consequent rate of ice
cap melting. We have already forwarded the information for other evaluations
and will be in touch as soon as more information develops.  The melting rate
is a big unanswered question.

If Dr. Ritvos prediction is correct - well wow.   However, as with other
cataclysmic predictions you may want to check out our article on cataclysmic
memes at

http://www.ecologystore.com/econews14.htm

Geri & Alfred
=====