</A> -Cui Bono?-

Dear D.B.Cooper ---

        I wanted to say that I totally agree with your analysis. And I would go
further to say that the second question is, what was the nature  of this
"state secret", i.e. what's become known as the Holocaust. As I said before,
there is no question that there were rounding ups, killings, brutality ---
but, as I also said in the last email -- the MAIN goal was to get as many
everyday Jewish people in Europe down to Palestine as a prelude to the state
of Israel. If you can find it, track down the excellently written book by
Ben Hecht, the Hollywood Screen writer who worked with David O. Selznick on
Gone with the Wind, and who also wrote the screenplay for "From Here to
Eternity." Hecht supported the most radical sect of the pre-state of Israel
Zionists -- the Irgun. Hecht's book, Perfidy, written in 1961 proves from a
trial inside Israel that Ben Gurion and the boys were working hand in glove
with some of the Nazis, and vice versa -- and that they worked together to
STOP Jews who were working to STOP roundups of Jews by the Nazis. Why?
Because the Top Zionists wanted the roundups, replete with killings, to
scare as many Jews as possible down to Palestine, and to provide the moral
imperative for the existence of the state of Israel. Remember, Ben Hecht is
saying this in Perfidy. And it's very eloquently written, although I, as a
Catholic, totally disagree with Hecht's worldview.  .... incidentally, sorry
for such a poorly written previous reply to Kris Millegan, but I kept
getting interrupted and didn't re-read it; but I think the basic sense was
clear. Regarding D.B.Cooper's reply to me, it's not only the Germans who are
treated as collectively guilty of the Holocaust by the Dominant Media --
it's also the Catholic Church; both propaganda thrusts must be vigorously
challenged at all points. Jim Condit Jr.