</A> -Cui Bono?-

In a message dated 2/14/00 11:55:52 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I don't know that I have heard of the Hecht book.  However, I am aware
>of
>a similar book on the subject of Nazi-Zionist collusion:  "The Transfer
>Agreement".  The essence of the book is that the Nazis rounded up and
>expelled the Jews, and the Zionists took control of the expelled Jews and
>confiscated
>their wealth.

Yes, and do you realize that theJewish/German dialectic is a set-up. The
whole Jewish/German "fight" has been scripted as a framework for the
hegellian dialectic to work.  It is not Jews and Germans, there is a "body'
behind the manipulations of the dualities of Good and Evil. Please understand
this so as not to get caught up in the passion play of destruction and
resurrection directed by this "body" behind the scenes. Understand that its
takes many, and out of many comes one—not two. Look at their plan and look at
man's creation of evil.Man creates as he wills. Compassion and the
realization that we all live on one world and are brothers and sisters as
when a good man paraphrasing the wisdom of the ages and said, "Do unto others
as you would have them do unto you and Love thy neighbour as thyself," are
actions that leads to humankind's success (heaven). MHO

Understand that this framework of good and evil have been the "supports" upon
which this "body" has then attached false doctrines to engender hate, fear
and suspicions between groups and then use that hate to build their
organizations. Hate is so much easier to control that actual free thinking
individuals.

So yes their is collusion or is there one basic group manipulating various
groups through set-up and splinter groups?." We all know that Ben Creme and
his ilk are a straight fraud. Well guess what they are sill printing material
and if you go to the universities you will find them recruiting.  You look at
Prouty's account of how the CIA's power grew in the bowels of the government
by placing people in agencies rhat just stayed and stayed untill no one in
the palced agency even knew they were CIA. Instead of getting caught up in
the passions of hate, let us throw tomatoes at their "arguments" and "monkey
wrenches" into their lies.  There was a holocaust, there was WWII, there was
much tragedy. Many peopled died, that is not a lie. The why is the lie!!!

MHO
OM