If Bush is Reptilian then our vote does not matter, it's a done deal! But I don't think our vote maters anyway, Bush is in and there's nothing we can do.  And after what happened to Princess Di, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to play by their rules (whatever the agenda may be).

Nice to see another Reptile theorist on the list, here's something neat, follow this link and do a word search for serpent, reptile, snake...whatever: http://bible.gospelcom.net/

-andy
www.bluehoney.org

A F*****g Reptilian, for God sakes!

(And so is Robertson, 'Conservative Christian' and politician who spews
his hate with tax-exempt funds.)

Do we deserve this? If not, vote for McCain. And if you don't like McCain
that much, then Vote Against Bush! (Do you really want this guy Bush for
President?!!)

Steve

-----------------

RECOMMENDED BOOKS
http://www.bmvs.com/sites/anomalous/books/recommend.asp

RECOMMENDED VIDEOS
http://www.bmvs.com/sites/anomalous/videos/recommend.asp

ANOMALOUS IMAGES WEBSITE
http://www.anomalous-images.com

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soap-boxing!  These are sordid
matters
and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
frauds-is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects
gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;