</A> -Cui Bono?-

>He looks and acts just like a reptile.

An interesting choice of words: "just like a reptile." I might humour you by
asking which sort of reptile you had in mind for Bush Jr: a goanna, T-rex, a
raptor, a chameleon, a crocodile, an anaconda or even a harmless gecko?.
Except that I see below that your preferred defintion of "reptile" or
"reptilian" seems to derive from David Icke's nightmares rather than any
accepted scientific descriptions of reptile behaviour.

>Dirty politics, insider influence big time, Skull&Bones, past cocaine and
alcohol use (heavy), and most importantly, related to another reptilian,
George Bush, President and former head of the CIA.

Bush Sr is only considered a "reptilian" by some people because Icke believed
the uncorroborated tales of someone else that Bush was.

You might also want to be somewhat more precise about which of these factors
is the more evil, the more definite sign of being "reptilian" or is it just a
combination of all these factors? What about Bonesmen who haven't used
cocaine, drunk alcohol, got into politics, been involved in "insider"
influence nor worked for the CIA?

>But I know you want more proof than that. Just look into his eyes deeply.
>What do you see and feel?

I see a politician, as vain, as dishonest, as driven, as egotistical as any
other.

But can you accept that human beings can, quite independently of any alleged
and as yet utterly unproven "reptilian" influence, blood lineage or
possession, be evil under their own steam? Or will you stick by Icke's
fantasy conspiracy theory that the cause of most if not all evil that humans
have visited upon themselves over the ages is non-human origin?

Look into the mirror and what do you see?

BD