</A> -Cui Bono?-

No too much about Bush here but I had heard of the reptiles and underground
cities long before Icke published that book or put a article about them on
the net...long before I had even heard of Icke.  I'm curious as to why
nearly all religions (including Christian, Krishna, the Babylonians,
Egyptians...etc) have text that tell us that the snake is evil.  I'm even
more curious about the hero character in most of the religions across the
world who:

was prophesied to be great,
born of a virgin,
was born in a humble location (a cave or stable) on or near the winter
solstice,
was teaching their philosophy before manhood,
was baptized with water,
performed miracles,
had 12 deciples,
was crucified, suffered, and rose from the dead,
will return again to judge....
the list goes on; and this includes the Christ, Buddha, Krishna, Horus of
Egypt, Jao of Napalm, Mithra of Persia, Dumuzi of Sumeria, and about a dozen
more. Many of these text were written at or near the same time yet spread
all across the planet. None of which (by the way) was written by David Icke.

So what happened? Why is the snake evil in most religions. I'm not saying
that Icke has hit the nail on the head, but he sure comes closer to the
truth that those who turn their backs on the theory.

(-
andy
www.bluehoney.org